[Archived] Staff Addition: Universe Creator.
Aren't you the guy that was threating to ddos the servers and close this community, as you said you have programs to do that ? And you were saying that 8bits is dead and it will never be a successful community. You were insulting funky and you were even banned here.

PS: Don't remove this post again.
(Freedom of speech)
(06-24-2016, 06:23 PM)Drunky Wrote: Aren't you the guy that was threating to ddos the servers and close this community, as you said you have programs to do that ? And you were saying that 8bits is dead and it will never be a successful community. You were insulting funky and you were even banned here.

PS: Don't remove this post again.
(Freedom of speech)

why you keep removing his posts? freedom of speach apply's in this community since forever (at least thats what the community owner always says) , you can't simply remove his posts just because you don't like it or beacuse its the truth
He was banned for my own selfish desire, but I found it unfair, so I unbanned him.
Striving to create the most captivating and unforgettable gaming experiences.

Steam Profile: Taurus
congrz Bro :)
hahahah congratz lol
welcome back banned guy, i mean our new UC.. YWBK !! later i will explain what is this :p
(06-24-2016, 10:11 PM)ChanCe?! Wrote: hahahah congratz lol
welcome back banned guy, i mean our new UC.. YWBK !! later i will explain what is this :p

At least he knows how to add maps, clearly unlike you. Either stop laming on the forum, or you will be banned for a millennium.

To be honest. Highly deserved. The best promotion there was. Good luck, Flanky.
Thread Archived.