Base Builder - Updates.
Played bb and some things just suck:

1. The weapon menu functions but it is fuc*ing complicated and you need time to choose your guns and grenades.
2.Why does the equip now button gives you every times sh!t weapons? Why not make it give you every time a M4A1/Ak47,for secondary Deagle/USP/Glock and for grenades you just need grenades/flashbangs no smoke.
3. I take my word back
4.No "/ban "player" " command in the menu
5. I know some players use wooden PC's but they should be able to handle more zombie models ffs. If they don't like it they can write in the console cl_minmodels 1
6. The sound when someone uses blocks is a parts that misses in bb and it's quiet without that
7.Add shop menu
8. The plugin that saves your score is pointless. Players that reconnect can easily rank up with that.
9. We need to check the maps with bots because some maps kill the players like bb_castle (or they don't support 10 players idk ).We can fix that by adding the map bb_castle_2016 

That's it I guess
"Nobody knows me I'm cold, walk down this road all alone, nobody's fault but my own it's the path I've chosen to go"-  Eminem - Space Bound 

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts,while the stupid ones are full of confidence" - Charles Bukowski  
I just hate it when you didn't actually try every feature carefully, and then claim that it sucks.
Striving to create the most captivating and unforgettable gaming experiences.

Steam Profile: Taurus
Server updated 22/08/2017:
  • Fixed bug with weapons menu where players could use it infinitely after zombie release (Thanks Foxes for properly explaining the bug).
  • Fixed bug with team join system where players could change their team freely using jointeam command (Thanks rony for bug report).
  • Updated weapon menu, once Administrators activate your weapon menu customisation menu, you will have 15 seconds to do thing.

Important note to everyone: Do not expect me to fix encountered bugs/glitches unless you properly explain how to cause the bug/glitch to occur. I am really sick and tired of players calling my plugin shit without proper justifications and explanations.

Server updated 25/08/2017:
  • Fixed bug where players could use 'kill' command in console (Thanks NoMeRcY for bug report).
  • Fixed bug where admin menu closes if you are selecting yourself as target.
  • Updated player target menu for admin menu, pages save now.
  • Updated zombie and human class menus, pages save now.
  • Updated items menu, pages save now.
  • Added frost grenade (Replacement of flashbangs).
  • Added coloured message to inform players about building method (Hold +use button).
  • Added coloured message to inform players about main menu (Press M button).

Special thanks to rain for helping me testing the new features of BB.

Server updated 07/09/2017:
  • Added fail spawn protector, players will not die when they are spawned incorrectly and will instantly move to a new spawn.

yayyay