Things that need to edit/add/remove
I will write what things that need to edit/add/remove/change.

1)This servers should use basebuilder 6.5 mode. which it classic base builder.
2)When you join BB server, you can choose what team you want to be. Well, this thing should be fixed where when players join BB servers. They'll be automatically assigned by servers to builders team or zombies team.
3)There's no /vips commands which it will tell you if there's any vip/admin is online.
4)Gun selection for humans. it be complicated when you need to choose everything. as you can see in BB servers right now. there's will be option for humans to choose 1) Equip Now
                           2) Primary Weapons: Randoms/Select at your own.
                           3) Secondary Weapons: " " "
                           4) Grenades: " He Grenades/Flash Bang.
note: >"< means =
3)Add this command
4) It will changed automatically when you install 6.5 mode.

P/s: I'll update more if there's any mistake that i found.
[Image: 76561198154877896.png]

Hello Gunners,

It is quite a pleasure to have you in the 8G Community, and thank you for your suggestions and feedback regarding the Base Builder server, but allow me to explain in details why our Base Builder mode is quite different.

Our Base Builder server is currently running a custom Base Builder mode created and developed by me, it is a private mode and I doubt that you will find it somewhere else on the internet. Hence why the game play and features are quite different from other Base Builder servers you probably been playing on, that is also why the version is different.

First of all, let me explain the idea behind why can you choose a team when you connect to the server! My mode allows you choose team when you connect because it is the best way to detect that the player has joined a valid team and then it makes it simpler and faster to spawn them as either zombies or humans regardless of the current game phase. Once you have successfully chosen a team, you will no longer be able to choose a team again unless you are an Administrator.

About the VIP command, I have also wrote a good VIP system which is already running on our Dust2 Only server, but not currently activated on the Base Builder because I am currently working on multiple projects that gives me no free time to work on Base Builder accessory updates, but perhaps major updates in case of fatal bugs that completely devastate the game play.

Now about the gun menu, I think you are a bit mistaken there! This menu is designed in a manner where you can customise the game play to your liking by either choosing to play with random weapons, or customise your weapon selection, you can also choose automatic selection to automatically equip your selected weapons on later rounds, that gives you more time to go to your base and more time to try getting inside instead of worrying about your weapons and getting the base.

You can find more informative guidelines about using our Base Builder server here: http://community.8bits-gaming.com/showth...p?tid=1563
Striving to create the most captivating and unforgettable gaming experiences.

Steam Profile: Taurus
useless suggestions
Well i guess you never play perfect base builders servers. That's why you say useless suggestion.
[Image: 76561198154877896.png]

(10-01-2017, 06:07 PM)Foxes Wrote: useless suggestions

Who do you think You Are?

He just wrote some suggestions for the good of the server, and what are you doing? Nothing, you're just saying shit in a post you did not even have to write.

(10-01-2017, 06:22 PM)Gunners Wrote: Well i guess you never play perfect base builders servers. That's why you say useless suggestion.
Nice suggestions but i dont know how BB 6.5 is , but i like this bb because as Funky said is a special bb, it is different from others bb servers..

Why so salty?

Allah is watching

I think same :3
(10-07-2017, 08:07 PM)Femkoo Wrote:

I think same :3

Weeks earlier you suggested adding golden weapons you retard.

Anyway, thread closed.
Striving to create the most captivating and unforgettable gaming experiences.

Steam Profile: Taurus